Back   Home   List   Renamed   Disappeared   Rules   History   Messages   Forum   Pictures   Links   Guestbook   End

Brest Region Forum

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Re: Kozlowicz, Usowicz

Posted By: Mary Ann Kozlowicz <mkozlowicz@rogers.com>
Date: October 7, 2003

In Response To: Kozlowicz, Usowicz (Sergei Zhukovich)

Sergei, thank you for your time and effort. I have given all available information about my father's immediate family in the first message I posted to this site. As for the Usowicz family, I only knew Uncle Joe as we called him and only that my father knew him in the "old country". He met Joe again after the war quite by accident in Holland. He then met up with him again in Canada and stayed friends with him until he died which I believe was in the 1990's. I'm not sure that Joe ever married but he did have a small fish and chips restaurant in Hamilton, Ontario for many years in the 1960's and 1970's. I know nothing of his family in Poland or Belarus. I'm hoping that if they were from the same village that maybe there are still people there who know about my grandparents and about my uncle and aunt and children born to them. These are the only links I have to my father's past. Thank you again.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Back   Home   List   Renamed   Disappeared   Rules   History   Messages   Forum   Pictures   Links   Guestbook   up