Back   Home   List   Renamed   Disappeared   Rules   History   Messages   Forum   Pictures   Links   Guestbook   End

Brest Region Forum

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Tell me what happened to our family.

Posted By: Sharron Corr <sharoncorr2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: February 9, 2005

I Embrace the Truth Eternally
And we shall always be one sharing our souls and illuminating our heavenly roles. I know you dream near me.
I breathe the lily breath of your heart and soul tenderly.
Namaste Blessed Be there is power and love in the wings
And the heartstrings of three or more. As we rise, up and sing to the sweet songs of the Lord. I only carry love within my sword. A sword of love can that really be? Yes, I carry a sword of divine love in the rare and sacred lily breath of us.

One of our cherished long held dreams was to find our Genealogy thus far all records of our family have been destroyed in WWII. My mothers Sarah maiden name was Drucker or Druckier she does not recall the exact spelling of the name. She was only twelve when she was taken away.
Her Fathers name was Malach Drucker or Druckier
Sarahís mother name was Miriam.
I have no idea if I am spelling these words correctly for thee.
Moreover, he was stunningly handsome with silken dark hair and bright blue round eyes. This is how my mother looks with her soft angel white skin. My mother was born at 47 Miskivitcha Street in Brest Litovsk Poland. She was born in the Lords Year of 1929 on December 5th. Brest for a thousand years before this time was always held under the guise of the Russians heart and eyes. For only that brief period in history was Brest a part of the country known as Poland. Now in today I believe its considered Belarus White Russia.

The name of my motherís street is wondrously named after a famous Russian poet Miskovitch.

Today my motherís home at 47 Miskovitch Street is now a heath club. How ironic for our family. Her father Malach had an iron works factory and still in today his work stands as all the Iron railings around the 1000 years old Russian Citadel.
And all around the town of Brest. My mother said the iron railings in today have now all been painted black. Of course everything was taken from my family including their precious lives. Only my mother and her sister Tania survived. Tania recently died in Holon Israel she was ten years older than my mother Sarah. One thing I would like to share with you.
About four years ago The Simon Wiesenthal Foundation had my mother Sarah Ruth Drucker or Druckier, listed as killed at the age of twelve in Brest Litovsk Poland. My sister Michelle discovered this and told The Simon Wiesenthal Foundation that our mother Sarah is very much alive and doing fine.

I love you all I beech of you to share anything with me
Youíre weaving your love so tenderly through us as we
You sing and Iím found on the shores of love divine
As our hearts skip as one through space and time
For love is eternally your in your sacred heart of Amour.

Love Eternally,
Sharon
Namaste Blessed Be.

This is the song of my motherís soul foretold
In the gates of hell known to all as Auschwitz
Is there anyone out there who can help us?

Symha Drucker or Druckier
Saul Drucker or Druckier

This is the name of Sarahís two brothers.

Here are two poems inscribed from the Thoughts within my mothers eyes.

http://allpoetry.com/poem/545176

http://allpoetry.com/poem/545135

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Back   Home   List   Renamed   Disappeared   Rules   History   Messages   Forum   Pictures   Links   Guestbook   up